Saturday, August 14, 2010

They are coming for you...in 20 years!

Perhaps you've heard this term recently: 'Terror Babies'. Terrorists from other countries coming to the U.S. to give birth on American soil so that the child will automatically have U.S. citizenship. Then 15-20 years from now, the kid will use that citizenship for easy access to the country, infiltrate our society and commit acts of terrorism. This video clip with Anderson Cooper provides more information on the new "threat." The whole premise seems pretty far-fetched to me, and I hope that it doesn't become the next big rallying call for conservatives. Can you just imagine Sarah Palin's podium speeches? It would probably be something like "And we need to protect our babies from these-terror-these-their babies. Terrorist babies. Because I tell ya, I have seen some pretty mean-looking people trying to come here across our borders into this great country we call home and give birth to their babies. And it makes me sick." (Wildly enthusiastic hand clapping! Cheers!) Oy!

What I really like, though, is the Weekly World News article on the subject. It's pretty brilliant. I may have to start reading WWN more often. I had no idea it was so satirical!

Beware the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment